NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health (G13)
The summary for the NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health (G13) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health (G13): NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health are awarded for the preparation of book-length manuscripts and other scholarly works of value to U.S. health professionals, public health officials, biomedical researchers and historians of the health sciences.
|Federal Grant Title:||NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health (G13)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-14-339|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Medical Library Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 22, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 22, 2016|
|Posted Date:||September 9th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Sep 9, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Mar 24, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Special district governments
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
City or township governments
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Private institutions of higher education
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Independent school districts
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following:
Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Foreign Institutions
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.
Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- Similar Government Grants
- • NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health (G13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Computational Approaches to Curation at Scale for Biomedical Research Assets (R01 Clinical...
- • Network of the National Library of Medicine Evaluation Center (U24) (Clinical Trial Not Al...
- • Regional Medical Libraries for the Network of the National Library of Medicine (UG4)
- • Data Science Research: Personal Health Libraries for Consumers and Patients (R01 Clinical ...
- • Nlm Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Bioinformatics (R01)
- • NLM Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Bioinformatics (R01)
- • Nlm Individual Fellowship for Informationist Training
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...