NLM Information Resource Grants to Reduce Health Disparities (G08)
The summary for the NLM Information Resource Grants to Reduce Health Disparities (G08) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NLM Information Resource Grants to Reduce Health Disparities (G08): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) solicits resource grant applications for projects that will bring useful, usable health information to health disparity populations and their health care providers. Access to useful, usable, understandable health information is an important factor during health decisions. Proposed projects should exploit the capabilities of computer and information technology and health sciences libraries to bring health-related information to consumers and their health care providers.
|Federal Grant Title:||NLM Information Resource Grants to Reduce Health Disparities (G08)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-LM-14-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Medical Library Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 29, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 29, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Apr 29, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Apr 29, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Aug 29, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Private institutions of higher education
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Independent school districts
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
City or township governments
Special district governments
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following:
Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.
Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- Similar Government Grants
- • Data Science Research: Personal Health Libraries for Consumers and Patients (R01 Clinical ...
- • NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health (G13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • NLM Information Resource Grants to Reduce Health Disparities (G08 Clinical Trial Not Allow...
- • NLM Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Data Science (R01 Clinical Trial Optiona...
- • Computational Approaches to Curation at Scale for Biomedical Research Assets (R01 Clinical...
- • Nlm Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Bioinformatics (R01)
- • NLM Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Bioinformatics (R01)
- • Nlm Individual Fellowship for Informationist Training
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...