NNEMS Fellowship Program
The summary for the NNEMS Fellowship Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NNEMS Fellowship Program: The purpose of the NNEMS program is to: Provide students with practical research opportunities and experiences in an EPA office or laboratory. Increase public awareness of and involvement in environmental issues. Encourage qualified individuals to pursue environmental careers. Awards will help defray the costs associated with the pursuit of academic programs related to the field of environmental protection, such as pollution control, science, engineering, technology, social science, and specialty areas. Fellowship awards range from $6,000 to $10,000 for a three month, full time period and reflect and individual student's level of education as well as the location and duration of the research project.
|Federal Grant Title:||NNEMS Fellowship Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-112702-001|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Training and Fellowships for the Environmental Protection Agency|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 03, 2003 All materials must be postmarked on|
|Posted Date:||Dec 06, 2002|
|Creation Date:||Mar 05, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Mar 05, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- McMoran, Scott, Special Assistant, Phone 202-564-5376, Email firstname.lastname@example.org DO NOT DISPLAY THIS DO NOT DISPLAY THIS
- Similar Government Grants
- • Training Cooperative Partnership in Support of Terrestrial, Aquatic and Coastal Ecosystem ...
- • National Risk Management Research Laboratory -Research Training Program for College and Un...
- • Research Apprenticeship Program for High School Students
- • Pesticides and National Strategies for Health Care Providers; Notice of Funds Availability
- • Tribal Training Support for the American Indian Air Quality Training Program and Tribal Ai...
- • Training Course on Using Environmental Laws to Achieve Environmental Justice
- • Environmental Professional Student Intern Training Program
- • Environmental Professional Intern Program
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors