NOI to award Marsh Impoundment-10, Mattamuskeet NWR
The summary for the NOI to award Marsh Impoundment-10, Mattamuskeet NWR grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NOI to award Marsh Impoundment-10, Mattamuskeet NWR: This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the U.S. Fish & Wildlife's intention to provide supplementary funding for replacement of Marsh Impoundment-10 at Mattamuskeet NWR, NC. Award will be made without full and open competition based on criteria IAW DOI policy 505 DM2 (1) as an unsolicited proposal and the cost sharing contribution offered by the recipient; Ducks Unlimited, Inc.
|Federal Grant Title:||NOI to award Marsh Impoundment-10, Mattamuskeet NWR|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R4-2011-03|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Partners for Fish and Wildlife|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 08, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 08, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 24, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 24, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 24, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$40,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kevin Brooks Grants Mgmt Specialist Phone 404-679-4069
Kevin Brooks [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • to the Gulf States Marine Fisheries Commission (GSMFC, Recipient) to support a project tit...
- • Alabama Partners for Fish & Wildlife Longleaf Pine Restoration
- • Upper Coosa Habitat Restoration
- • Partners for Fish and Wildlife
- • Restoration of the longleaf pine ecosystem on private lands in South Carolina
- • Partners for Fish and Wildlife Program
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)