NOTICE OF INTENT: Revitalizing the Exhibitions of Chapin Mesa Archaeological Museum
The summary for the NOTICE OF INTENT: Revitalizing the Exhibitions of Chapin Mesa Archaeological Museum grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NOTICE OF INTENT: Revitalizing the Exhibitions of Chapin Mesa Archaeological Museum: This collaborative agreement between the University of Colorado at Boulder and the National Park Service - NPS will assist Mesa Verde National Park - MVNP with planning, design, and development of updated exhibits for the Chapin Mesa Archeological Museum - CMAM. This project will plan for the next century of the CMAM, one of the first NPS museums, while honoring its historic nature and values, and re¬tain its function as a focal point for visitors to MVNP.
|Federal Grant Title:||NOTICE OF INTENT: Revitalizing the Exhibitions of Chapin Mesa Archaeological Museum|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00433|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 8th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 8th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||July 29th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 29th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 9th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$185,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$185,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$185,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 29th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Noncompetitive Notice of Intent to Award
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Todd Wilson
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area