NPS Partnerships and Philanthropy Training and Certification
The summary for the NPS Partnerships and Philanthropy Training and Certification grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NPS Partnerships and Philanthropy Training and Certification: This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service (NPS) intention to fund the following project activities without competition. NPS did not solicit full and open competition for this award based on the following criteria: Unique Qualifications.
|Federal Grant Title:||NPS Partnerships and Philanthropy Training and Certification|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NOI-NPS-0020081579|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Park Service Conservation, Protection, Outreach, and Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 22, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 22, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Sep 21, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Sep 21, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Oct 22, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$179,600|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$179,600|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Heidi Sage
WASO FA Branch Chief
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area