NV Wild Horse & Burro Training-Adoption Mentoring Project
The summary for the NV Wild Horse & Burro Training-Adoption Mentoring Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NV Wild Horse & Burro Training-Adoption Mentoring Project: This is a continuation of an existing program and is an all or none request for assistance which is limited to Clark or Lincoln Counties, Nevada. The purpose is to support a cooperative effort between the BLM and a partner to increase public awareness of the BLMs Adopt a Horse program and increase the number of successful adoptions of wild horses and burros on an annual and continuing basis.
|Federal Grant Title:||NV Wild Horse & Burro Training-Adoption Mentoring Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NV-RFA07-0004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Wild Horse and Burro Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 17, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Mar 26, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Apr 16, 2007|
|Archive Date:||May 10, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$52,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,400|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Kaller
Grants & Agreements Specialist
Phone 775-861-6559 firstname.lastname@example.org Susan Kaller
- Similar Government Grants
- • WO Wild Horse and Burro Training, Placement and Marketing Project
- • BLM-Idaho, Wildhorse Management and Education Project, Challis Field Office
- • BLM CA Rio Cosumnes Correctional Center Wild Horse Training Program
- • BLM WO Centennial Wild Horse Eco-sanctuary Deerwood Ranch Rawlins FO WY
- • BLM OR-WA: Beaty Butte Wild Horse Gather, Fertility Control, and Training Assistance Progr...
- • Utah Wild Horse and Burro Program
- • Nevada Wild Horse Holding and Training Program
- • Wyoming Honor Farm Wild Horse Care & Training Agreement
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...