NWS Congressionally-Directed Projects: University of Alabama
The summary for the NWS Congressionally-Directed Projects: University of Alabama grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Other Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NWS Congressionally-Directed Projects: University of Alabama: Grants Notice
|Federal Grant Title:||NWS Congressionally-Directed Projects: University of Alabama|
|Federal Agency Name:||Other Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NOAA-NWS-NWSPO-2009-2002078|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Meteorologic and Hydrologic Modernization Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||No date given|
|Creation Date:||No date given|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Information not provided|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • CDDRR Capacity Development for Weather, Water, and Climate Forecasting and Disaster Risk R...
- • : Education,Training and Capacity Development for Weather, Water and Climate Forecasting (...
- • A Cooperative Agreement for Education and Training for Climate, Water, and Weather (ET-CWW...
- • Meteotsunami Warning Project
- More Grants from the Other Agency
- • This is a test opporturtunity. Please DO NOT submit.
- • TEST-TEST-TEST-02-05-10
- • Test