National Council for Preservation Education interns with Chaco Culture National Historical Park
The summary for the National Council for Preservation Education interns with Chaco Culture National Historical Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Council for Preservation Education interns with Chaco Culture National Historical Park: The public purpose and objective of this Task Agreement is to create short term training opportunities for qualified students and assist NPS employees in directed assignments focusing on cultural resource management. This agreement serves a public purpose by promoting and stimulating education, job training, development of responsible citizenship, productive community involvement, and furthering the understanding, appreciation, and conservation of natural and cultural resources.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Council for Preservation Education interns with Chaco Culture National Historical Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00168|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||May 16th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||May 16th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||May 25th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$71,390|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$71,390|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 16th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ANDREW LUBNER 303-969-2378
This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Heritage Documentation programs
- • Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the N...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area