National Health Organization Strategies to Provide Information and Education for Cancer Survivors with respect to Hematologic Cancers
The summary for the National Health Organization Strategies to Provide Information and Education for Cancer Survivors with respect to Hematologic Cancers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Health Organization Strategies to Provide Information and Education for Cancer Survivors with respect to Hematologic Cancers: purpose of the program is to provide assistance to national health organizations for strategic dissemination of information and education to cancer survivors including their family members, friends, and caregivers with respect to hematologic cancers and health disparities focusing on leukemia, lymphoma, and/or multiple myeloma. The successful implementation of this program will result in efforts to increase awareness of support services to hematologic cancer patients, their family members, friends, and caregivers.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Health Organization Strategies to Provide Information and Education for Cancer Survivors with respect to Hematologic Cancers|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP07-709|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Assistance Programs for Chronic Disease Prevention and Control|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 01, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Apr 11, 2007|
|Creation Date:||May 21, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jul 01, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC, Technical Information Management Section
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com CDC, Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Assessing the Burden of Diabetes By Type in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults (DiCAYA...
- • Natural Experiments of the Impact of Population-targeted Policies to Prevent Type 2 Diabet...
- • State Public Health Approaches to Addressing Arthritis
- • Etiology and Outcome of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- • Natural Experiments of Policy and Built Environment Impact on Diabetes Risk
- • Health Promotion and Diabetes Prevention Projects for American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN...
- • National Program To Promote Diabetes Education Strategies in Minority Communities: The Nat...
- • Incidence, Natural History, and Quality of Life of Diabetes in Youth
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2