National Initiatives: Adjudication
The summary for the National Initiatives: Adjudication grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Justice Assistance, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Initiatives: Adjudication: The Adjudication TTA, administered by BJA, helps improve criminal justice systems. This program supports funding for national, state, and local programs/efforts, such as team trainings and technical assistance, by addressing the needs of state and local justice systems and communities. Under this solicitation, BJA seeks to improve and elevate the functioning of the criminal justice system specifically related to the adjudication process by assisting state and local governments to prevent and reduce crime. This is achieved by using data driven responses to improve the operation and functioning of the court process while taking a holistic view of the entire criminal justice system.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Initiatives: Adjudication|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Justice Assistance|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BJA-2016-9196|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 24, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 24, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Apr 5, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 5, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Apr 5, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Private institutions of higher education
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include for-profit (commercial) organizations, nonprofit organizations (including tribal nonprofit or for-profit organizations), and institutions of higher education (including tribal institutions of higher education) that support national initiatives to improve the functioning of pretrial systems using risk assessment tools and risk management. For-profit organizations must agree to forgo any profit or management fee.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 800-518-4726 or 606-545-5035, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Grants.gov Support Hotline hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except federal holidays.
Technical Application Support
Bureau of Justice Assistance 202-353-7193
- More Grants from the Bureau of Justice Assistance
- • BJA FY 19 Second Chance Act Pay for Success Initiative: Outcomes-based Contracting To Lowe...
- • BJA FY 19 Reducing Injury and Death of Missing Individuals with Dementia and Developmental...
- • BJA FY 19 An Academic-based Training Initiative to Improve Police Responses for People wit...
- • Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Assistance Initiative
- • BJA FY 19 Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Training and Technical Assistanc...