National Park Service-Development of a Resource Stewardship Strategy for Pecos National Historical Park
The summary for the National Park Service-Development of a Resource Stewardship Strategy for Pecos National Historical Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Park Service-Development of a Resource Stewardship Strategy for Pecos National Historical Park: This action will result in a task agreement award under the National Park Service (NPS) Rocky Mountain Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (RM-CESU). This is a notice of intent and a noncompetitive award IAW DOI 505 DM 2.12C. Colorado State University will work with the NPS to prepare a resource stewardship strategy for Pecos National Historical Park that recommends science and scholarship based comprehensive strategies to achieve and maintain desired conditions of the park's natural and cultural resources.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Park Service-Development of a Resource Stewardship Strategy for Pecos National Historical Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIJ7500100013|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 12, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 12, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Apr 07, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Apr 07, 2010|
|Archive Date:||May 12, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$51,996|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a single source award to Colorado State University.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jenny Sommer Agreements Specialist Phone 303-969-2392
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...