National Park Service: Prepare Archives Repository Guide for the Western Archeological and Conservation Center
The summary for the National Park Service: Prepare Archives Repository Guide for the Western Archeological and Conservation Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Park Service: Prepare Archives Repository Guide for the Western Archeological and Conservation Center: (1) This project provides an archives-focused educational work experience for archives, library, and digital information students which will complement classroom instruction through creating and assembling information on archival collections for the guide, linking it to available finding aids and digitized products, and posting all of this information for public access on the Integrated Resource Management Application (IRMA) and other appropriate websites. Archival collections containing a minimum of 5 million archives will be integrated into the guide.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Park Service: Prepare Archives Repository Guide for the Western Archeological and Conservation Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00022|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 28th, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 28th, 2016|
|Posted Date:||November 18th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||November 18th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||November 30th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$99,639|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$99,639|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 18th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a single source award to the University of Arizona
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...