National Park Service- Propagate Native Trees and Shrubs to Restore Visitor Use Areas Impacted by Bark Beetle Infestation
The summary for the National Park Service- Propagate Native Trees and Shrubs to Restore Visitor Use Areas Impacted by Bark Beetle Infestation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Park Service- Propagate Native Trees and Shrubs to Restore Visitor Use Areas Impacted by Bark Beetle Infestation: This action will result in a task agreement award under the National Park Service Rocky Mountain Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU). This is a notice of intent and a noncompetitive award. Please see attached announcement for more information.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Park Service- Propagate Native Trees and Shrubs to Restore Visitor Use Areas Impacted by Bark Beetle Infestation|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIJ1526105205|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 11, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 11, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jun 07, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 07, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jul 11, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$39,659|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a single source award to Colorado State University.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jenny Sommer Agreements Specialist Phone 303-969-2392
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...