National Park Service-Stabilize the Ore Bin, Retaining Wall, and Ball Mill Crusher at the Mastodon Mine Interpretive Site
The summary for the National Park Service-Stabilize the Ore Bin, Retaining Wall, and Ball Mill Crusher at the Mastodon Mine Interpretive Site grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Park Service-Stabilize the Ore Bin, Retaining Wall, and Ball Mill Crusher at the Mastodon Mine Interpretive Site: This action will result in a task agreement award under the National Park Service Desert Southwest Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU). This is a notice of intent and a noncompetitive award in accordance with the Department of Interior 505 Departmental Manual 2.12C. Please see attached announcement for more information.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Park Service-Stabilize the Ore Bin, Retaining Wall, and Ball Mill Crusher at the Mastodon Mine Interpretive Site|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIP14AC00141|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 24, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 24, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Feb 19, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Feb 19, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Mar 26, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$34,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a single source award to the Cornerstones Community Partnerships.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kelly Adams
Grants Management Specialist
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area