National Register of Historic Places Update, Chesapeake & Ohio Canal NHP
The summary for the National Register of Historic Places Update, Chesapeake & Ohio Canal NHP grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Register of Historic Places Update, Chesapeake & Ohio Canal NHP: This action will result in a task agreement under the National Park Service Cooperative Agreement No. H3130090029. This is a notice of intent and a noncompetitive award in accordance with DOI 505 DM 2.12C. Please see attached announcement for more information.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Register of Historic Places Update, Chesapeake & Ohio Canal NHP|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOI-CHOH-R3100110067|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Sep 07, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Sep 07, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Oct 10, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$80,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Natural and Cultural Resources
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a single source award to Frederick Community College, Catoctin Center for Regional Studies.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rita Mihalik Contract Specialist Phone 301-432-7890
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area