National Rural Health Information Clearinghouse Program
The summary for the National Rural Health Information Clearinghouse Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Rural Health Information Clearinghouse Program: This notice announces the opportunity to apply for funding under the National Rural Health Information Clearinghouse Program. The purpose of this program is to serve as a national clearinghouse for information on rural health to support access to healthcare and improve population health in rural communities. A successful program will continue to build upon the federally funded resources that currently exist and serve as a primary resource for information, opportunities, and tools related to rural health.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Rural Health Information Clearinghouse Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration (HHS-HRSA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-20-024|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 2nd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 2nd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 19th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 19th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||January 31st, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 19th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include domestic public, private and nonprofit entities. Domestic faith-based and community-based organizations, tribes, and tribal organizations are eligible to apply.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Contact Steven Hirsch at (301)443-7322 or email email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • This is a test opporturtunity. Please DO NOT submit.
- • Rural Assistance Center for ORHP Cooperative Agreement
- • Rural Assistance Centers Cooperative Agreement Application: New Competition
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care