National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) Pilots Cooperative Agreement Program
The summary for the National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) Pilots Cooperative Agreement Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institute of Standards and Technology, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) Pilots Cooperative Agreement Program: NIST is soliciting applications from eligible applicants to pilot online identity solutions that embrace and advance the NSTIC vision of an Identity Ecosystem Framework. Specifically, the Federal government seeks to initiate and support pilots that address the needs of individuals, private sector organizations, and all levels of government in accordance with the NSTIC Guiding Principles that identity solutions will be (1) privacy-enhancing and voluntary, (2) secure and resilient, (3) interoperable, and (4) cost-effective and easy-to-use. Pilots that maximize their contribution to the development of the broader Identity Ecosystem Framework through public forums such as the Identity Ecosystem Steering Group (IDESG) (see page 6 of the Full Announcement/FFO document) are encouraged. NIST will fund projects that are intended to demonstrate or deploy new solutions, models, and frameworks that either do not exist or are not widely adopted in the marketplace today.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) Pilots Cooperative Agreement Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institute of Standards and Technology|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||2015-NIST-NSTIC-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Arrangements for Interdisciplinary Research Infrastructure|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 17, 2015 Abbreviated Applications must be rec|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 17, 2015 Abbreviated Applications must be rec|
|Posted Date:||Feb 11, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Feb 11, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Apr 16, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Accredited institutions of higher education; non-profit organizations; commercial organizations; and state, local, and Indian tribal governments located in the United States and its territories. While the applicant must be located in the United States, the applicant may have a parent organization outside the United States. An eligible organization may work individually or include proposed subawardees, contractors or other collaborators in a project, effectively forming a team or consortium. An organization may submit more than one application but each must be on a distinct topic. Federal agencies may participate in projects but may not receive NIST funding.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- 2015-NIST-NSTIC-01 Full Announcement/FFO document
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Christopher Hunton
Grants Technical Assistant
National Institute of Standards and Technology 301-975-5718
- Similar Government Grants
- • Assessment of Trusted Identities in Cyberspace State Pilot Awards
- • National Network for Manufacturing Innovation (NNMI) Institute Awards
- • National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) State Pilots Cooperative Ag...
- • Smart Grid Interoperability Standards Cooperative Agreement Program
- • National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) Privacy Pilots Cooperative ...
- • Community Resilience Center of Excellence Program
- • NIST Advanced Manufacturing Technology Consortia (AMTech) Program, Planning Awards
- • Forensic Science Center of Excellence Program
- More Grants from the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- • NIST Public Safety Innovation Accelerator Program - First Responder 3D Indoor Tracking Pri...
- • Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)
- • Economic Research and Analysis of the National Need for Technology Infrastructure to Suppo...
- • Measurement Science and Engineering (MSE) Research Grant Programs
- • Enabling Federal Technology Transfer Program (EFTT)