National Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements (NCA)
The summary for the National Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements (NCA) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements (NCA): BPHC manages several key programs that provide medical care and social services to millions of low-income Americans, many of whom lack health insurance and live in remote, rural communities and inner-city areas where health care services are scarce. This funding opportunity is for organizations with a national scope to provide training and technical assistance to potential and existing health centers and social services organizations to strengthen the consolidated health center program.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements (NCA)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-06-059|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Technical and Non-Financial Assistance to Health Centers and National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Delivery Sites|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 31, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Jan 27, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jan 27, 2006|
|Archive Date:||May 24, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||12|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are public, non-profit, and for-profit entities that can provide training and technical assistance on a national basis to community-based organizations, including faith-based and community-based organizations. Interested applicants must currently work with health centers or other community-based providers with missions and governance structures similar to that of health centers. Additional eligibility requirements will be included in the application materials.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
CallCenter@HRSA.GOV Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Health Center Training and Technical Assistance Partners Cooperative Agreements (...
- • State and Regional Primary Care Association (PCA) Cooperative Agreements
- • National Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements (NCAs)
- • National Technical Assistance Center Cooperative Agreement
- • State and Regional Primary Care Associations (PCAs) Cooperative Agreement
- • National Project Management of the HRSA HDC
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care