National Tribal Air Association Operations
The summary for the National Tribal Air Association Operations grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Tribal Air Association Operations: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits applications from eligible entities to provide comprehensive air quality policy and regulatory analysis including support and national coordination activities to assist tribes in understanding, participating in and responding to EPA’s Office of Air and Radiation’s policy and regulatory activities.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Tribal Air Association Operations|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OAR-IO-16-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys, Studies, Research, Investigations, Demonstrations, and Special Purpose Activities Relating to the Clean Air Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 4, 2016 See Section IV of the announcement fo|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 4, 2016 See Section IV of the announcement fo|
|Posted Date:||Mar 4, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 4, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 3, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,005,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,005,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- National Tribal Air Association Operations
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pat Childers, Phone: 202-564-1082
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors