National Tribal Air Association Operations
The summary for the National Tribal Air Association Operations grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Tribal Air Association Operations: EPA's Office of Air and Radiation (EPA/OAR) is seeking applications from eligible entities to provide comprehensive air quality policy and regulatory analysis including support and national coordination activities to assist tribes in understanding, participating in and responding to EPA/OAR's policy and regulatory activities. EPA anticipates awarding approximately $1,005,000 over three years. EPA anticipates awarding up to one cooperative agreement from this announcement, subject to availability of funds, the quality of applications received, and other applicable considerations.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Tribal Air Association Operations|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OAR-IO-19-02|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 13th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 13th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 14th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 14th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 12th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,005,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,005,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 14th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- National Tribal Air Association Operations
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pat Childers, Phone: 202-564-1082
- Similar Government Grants
- • Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies
- • Household Energy and Clean Indoor and Ambient Air
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Non-construction Approaches To Reducng Greenhouse Gas Emissions Through Energy Efficient P...
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 3-- Solicitation Notice for 2020
- • Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 7 -- Solicitation Notice for 2020
- • Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 6-- Solicitation Notice for 2020
- • Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 5-- Solicitation Notice for 2020
- • Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 10 -- Solicitation Notice for 2020