Native American Research Centers for Health (NARCH) (S06)
The summary for the Native American Research Centers for Health (NARCH) (S06) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Native American Research Centers for Health (NARCH) (S06): The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to encourage grant applications for new or continued Native American Research Centers for Health (NARCH). The NARCH program supports opportunities for conducting research and career enhancement to meet the health needs of American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN) communities and the scientists conducting research on the health needs of these communities. This FOA is issued by the National Institute of General Medical Sciences in conjunction with the other Institutes/Centers of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the Indian Health Service (IHS).
|Federal Grant Title:||Native American Research Centers for Health (NARCH) (S06)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Food and Nutrition Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-16-297|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||323185, 323209, 323212, 323184, 323211, 323208, 323186, 323214, 323187, 323213, 323210, 323215, 323216|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Health; Oral Diseases and Disorders Research; Mental Health Research Grants; Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs; Minority Health and Health Disparities Research; NIH Office of Research on Women's Health; Cancer Research Manpower; Arthritis, Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Research; Diabetes, Digestive, and Kidney Diseases Extramural Research; Allergy and Infectious Diseases Research; Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Research; Biomedical Research and Research Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 27, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 27, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 27, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 27, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Aug 27, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...