Native American Research Centers for Health (NARCH) (S06 Clinical Trial Optional)
The summary for the Native American Research Centers for Health (NARCH) (S06 Clinical Trial Optional) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Native American Research Centers for Health (NARCH) (S06 Clinical Trial Optional): The National Institute of General Medical Sciences, in conjunction with the Institutes/Centers of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) listed above in the "Components of Participating Organizations" section and the Indian Health Service (IHS), invites applications from federally recognized Tribes and Tribal organizations for the Native American Research Centers for Health (NARCH) initiative. The objective of the NARCH initiative is to support opportunities for conducting research and career enhancement opportunities to meet health needs prioritized by American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN) communities. The NARCH initiative also supports infrastructure and capacity building to ensure enable research sustainability and increased competitiveness of the Centers in their efforts of facilitating strong research environments relevant to the health needs of AI/AN communities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Native American Research Centers for Health (NARCH) (S06 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education, Food and Nutrition, Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-20-125|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.121, 93.172, 93.213, 93.233, 93.279, 93.307, 93.313, 93.399, 93.837, 93.838, 93.839, 93.840, 93.846, 93.847, 93.855, 93.859, 93.866|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 23rd, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 23rd, 2021|
|Posted Date:||March 5th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||March 5th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||August 28th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 5th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed. Please see FOA for full eligibility details.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...