Natural Communities Survey of Impounded Wetland Complex
The summary for the Natural Communities Survey of Impounded Wetland Complex grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Natural Communities Survey of Impounded Wetland Complex: THERE IS NO FULL ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS OPPORTUNITY. Perform a survey of the natural communities of the impounded wetland complex of the Prime Hook NWR, contained within Unit II and Unit III. This work will update a previously developed vegetation map, in response to recent rapid habitat changes. Map development will involve aerial photo interpretation and field-based site visits to map communities according to the National Vegetation Classification System. Provide the Refuge Manager with computer files in ArcGIS formats and quality hard copy maps in a written report. Federal Geographic Data Committee compliant geospatial metadata must be supplied with ArcGIS files.
|Federal Grant Title:||Natural Communities Survey of Impounded Wetland Complex|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F12AS00328|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Visitor Facility Enhancements - Refuges and Wildlife|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 03, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 03, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jul 20, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jul 20, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Aug 04, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$14,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$14,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$12,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Individuals
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Daffny Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cooperative Marketing for Recreation Opportunities on the NWRS-15.654 National Wildlife Re...
- • National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements
- • National Wildlife Refuge Enhancements
- • WVNWRC Habitat Management and Information/Education Support
- • Eastwood Drain Survey and Drainage Study
- • Heart of the Highlands Trails System Project
- • Visitor Center Enhancement at San Bernard National Wildlife Refuge - Trail & Public Use Ar...
- • Bridge Replacement at Panther Creek, Custer County OK
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)