Natural Resource Management at JBLE
The summary for the Natural Resource Management at JBLE grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Savannah District, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Natural Resource Management at JBLE: The principal purpose of the agreement is to provide support to Joint Base Langley-Eustis for Natural Resource Management through a Cooperative Agreement created by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Savannah District (USACE) to support sustainable training by maintaining balance between training and the environment.
|Federal Grant Title:||Natural Resource Management at JBLE|
|Federal Agency Name:||Savannah District (DOD-COE-SAV)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W912HN-20-0-0005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 23rd, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 23rd, 2020|
|Posted Date:||September 2nd, 2020|
|Creation Date:||September 2nd, 2020|
|Archive Date:||October 23rd, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$718,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$718,500|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 2nd, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Mark Hiscox
- Similar Government Grants
- • Management, Nuisance Wildlife Bellows Air Force Station (BAFS) O'ahu, Hawaii
- • Schofield Barracks LRAM Support Range Division Hawaii, Integrated Training Area Management...
- • Eielson Air Force Base 354 CES/CEIE, Natural Resources Management, Species (Migratory Bird...
- • Recycling Program Field Support U.S. Army Garrison - Pohakuloa
- • Development and Application of Compound Flood Hazard Estimation Method for Coastal Texas
- • Natural Resources JBL-E
- • Afcec Gis Support Mapping
- • Natural Resources Support Handscome AFB
- More Grants from the Savannah District
- • Cultural Resources Management Program Support at Fort Bragg
- • Endangered Species Management Program at Fort Stewart, Georgia
- • Wildlife Technician Support
- • Sustainable Range Study
- • GIS Technical Support