Networks and Pathways Collaborative Research Projects (R01)
The summary for the Networks and Pathways Collaborative Research Projects (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Networks and Pathways Collaborative Research Projects (R01): -This announcement solicits applications for research project grants that will leverage and complement the ongoing technology development being pursued in the National Technology Centers for Networks and Pathways (TCNPs), a program of the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research. These collaborative projects should focus either on addressing a challenging biological problem using the technology developed in one or more of the TCNPs, or on the development of technology that will complement that which is being developed in the centers. Applicants may request support for their own work as well as supplemental support for components pursued in the participating TCNP. -Because the nature and scope of the proposed research will vary, it is anticipated that the size and duration of each award will also vary. The total amount awarded and the number of awards will depend upon the quality, duration, and costs of the applications received. -This PA will use the R01 mechanism.
|Federal Grant Title:||Networks and Pathways Collaborative Research Projects (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-06-522|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Biological Response to Environmental Health Hazards 93.242 Mental Health Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Aug 10, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Dec 22, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Feb 03, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.279 -- Drug Abuse Research Programs|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) City or township governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses County governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Special district governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Private institutions of higher education State governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. A letter of support is required from the institution of the participating TCNP. This letter must be signed by both the PI and business official. It must identify the resources that the TCNP will contribute to the project in addition to the resources requested in the application. There is no limit to the number of scientifically distinct applications an applicant may submit under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...