Networks and Pathways Collaborative Research Projects (R01)
The summary for the Networks and Pathways Collaborative Research Projects (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Networks and Pathways Collaborative Research Projects (R01): Purpose. This announcement solicits applications for research project grants that will leverage and complement the ongoing technology development being pursued in the National Technology Centers for Networks and Pathways (TCNPs), a program of the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research. These collaborative projects should focus either on addressing a challenging biological problem using the technology developed in one or more of the TCNPs, or on the development of technology that will complement that which is being developed in the centers. Applicants may request support for their own work as well as supplemental support for components pursued in the participating TCNP. Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the NIH Research Project Grant (R01) award mechanism. Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Awards issued under this FOA are contingent upon the availability of funds and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications. Because the nature and scope of the proposed research will vary from application to application, it is anticipated that the size and duration of each award will also vary. The total amount awarded and the number of awards will depend upon the mechanism numbers, quality, duration, and costs of the applications received. Eligible Institutions/Organizations. Public/State Controlled Institution of Higher Education; Private Institution of Higher Education; Nonprofit with 501(c)(3) IRS Status (Other than Institution of Higher Education); Nonprofit without 501(c)(3) IRS Status (Other than Institution of Higher Education); Small Business; For-Profit Organization (Other than Small Business); State Government; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entity (Foreign Organization); Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs); Other(s): Eligible agencies of the Federal government.
|Federal Grant Title:||Networks and Pathways Collaborative Research Projects (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Environment Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-07-266|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Health 93.242 Mental Health Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Dec 22, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Dec 22, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.279 -- Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) State governments Private institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...