Neuroimaging Informatics Software Enhancement for Improved Interoperability and Dissemination (R03)
The summary for the Neuroimaging Informatics Software Enhancement for Improved Interoperability and Dissemination (R03) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Neuroimaging Informatics Software Enhancement for Improved Interoperability and Dissemination (R03): -Purpose. This FOA intends to support modification and enhancement of existing neuroimaging informatics tools and resources that are hosted or being considered for inclusion into the NIH Neuroimaging Informatics Tools and Resources Clearinghouse (NITRC, www.nitrc.org, public release scheduled for October 2007). Examples of such tools include image segmentation, image registration, image processing pipelines, statistical analysis packages, spatial alignment and normalization algorithms, and data format translators. Resources include well-characterized test datasets, data formats, and databases, among others. The proposed work shall significantly improve the interoperability and adoptability of neuroimaging informatics tools and resources and result in enhanced dissemination, adoption, and evolution of such tools and resources by the broader neuroimaging research community. -Mechanism of Support. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) will utilize the NIH Small Research Grant (R03) award mechanism and runs in parallel with the NIH Notice NOT-EB-07-006 (http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/notice-files/NOT-EB-07-006.html) of identical scientific scope that solicits applications under the Administrative Revision (formerly supplement ) mechanism. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. The participating organizations intend to commit a total of $950,000 to this FOA. The anticipated total number of awards for this FOA is 5-7 per year. Awards issued under this announcement are contingent upon the availability of funds and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Neuroimaging Informatics Software Enhancement for Improved Interoperability and Dissemination (R03)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Income Security and Social Services Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-07-417|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Oral Diseases and Disorders Research 93.173 Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Jul 25, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jul 25, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$950,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.213 -- Research and Training in Complementary and Alternative Medicine|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Independent school districts Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Small businesses State governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Special district governments County governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...