Neurotechnology Research, Development, And Enhancement (R01)
The summary for the Neurotechnology Research, Development, And Enhancement (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Neurotechnology Research, Development, And Enhancement (R01): The brain and behavioral sciences are advancing rapidly, improving understanding of healthy brain function and offering promise to the millions suffering from brain disorders of all types. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) seeks to enable neuroscience and behavioral research by soliciting research and development of novel, or significant enhancement of existing, tools and approaches to be used in brain and behavioral research.
|Federal Grant Title:||Neurotechnology Research, Development, And Enhancement (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Income Security and Social Services Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-06-279|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders 93.242 Mental Health Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Mar 24, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jan 09, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Feb 03, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.279 -- Drug Abuse Research Programs|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses County governments Special district governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) State governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Independent school districts Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...