Neurotechnology Research, Development, and Enhancement (STTR [R41/R42])
The summary for the Neurotechnology Research, Development, and Enhancement (STTR [R41/R42]) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Neurotechnology Research, Development, and Enhancement (STTR [R41/R42]): Purpose. Advances in the brain and behavioral sciences are being made rapidly, vastly improving our understanding of healthy brain function and offering promise to the millions suffering from brain and behavioral disorders. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) solicits Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) grant applications from small business concerns (SBCs) that propose to enable neuroscience and behavioral research through the development of novel, or the significant enhancement or improvement of currently existing, tools and approaches to be used in brain and behavioral research. Such tools and approaches could include those used in basic or clinical research, or for clinical treatment and care (e.g., assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of brain disorders). Research solicited under this funding opportunity announcement is not limited to any particular type of technology, level of analysis, or approach. Multidisciplinary teams of researchers are especially encouraged to apply. Technologies appropriate for study, development and enhancement under this FOA include hardware, software, and wetware (and combinations thereof).
|Federal Grant Title:||Neurotechnology Research, Development, and Enhancement (STTR [R41/R42])|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-07-390|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders 93.242 Mental Health Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Jun 29, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jun 29, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jan 27, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.273 -- Alcohol Research Programs|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...