Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
The summary for the Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management: BLMs Threatened and Endangered Species Program works to conserve and recover federally-listed and Bureau sensitive animal and plant species and their habitat on public lands. The program also shares cooperative responsibility with other BLM programs and partners for conservation of non-listed rare species with a goal of avoiding the need to list them in the future. The BLM manages habitat for over 430 wildlife, fish, and plant species listed as threatened or endangered under the Endangered Species Act (ESA) and at least 15 species identified as candidates for listing.
|Federal Grant Title:||Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L20AS00017|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 25th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 25th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||March 25th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||March 25th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||July 25th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 25th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants and Agreements Officer Lisa Nicholson (775) 861-6485
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • NM Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...