New Technologies for the Glycosciences (R41/R42)
The summary for the New Technologies for the Glycosciences (R41/R42) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
New Technologies for the Glycosciences (R41/R42): This program aims to develop affordable tools and technologies for carbohydrate research. Areas of primary interest include new approaches for glycan synthesis, easily accessible analytical reagents and technologies for the study of glycoconjugates, and informatics tools for glycan data analysis. This STTR program complements the Common Fund program Accelerating Translation of Glycoscience: Integration and Accessibility launched in 2015 to develop new methods, tools, and technologies for studying carbohydrates. Common Fund programs do not utilize the STTR mechanisms.
|Federal Grant Title:||New Technologies for the Glycosciences (R41/R42)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-16-158|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||320419, 320417, 320418, 320421|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Oral Diseases and Disorders Research; Biomedical Research and Research Training; Vision Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 5, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 5, 2019|
|Posted Date:||Mar 29, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 30, 2016|
|Archive Date:||May 6, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, may be allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...