New and Innovative Ideas for Advanced Technology Opportunities
The summary for the New and Innovative Ideas for Advanced Technology Opportunities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army Space Missle Defense Comman, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
New and Innovative Ideas for Advanced Technology Opportunities: New and Innovative Ideas for Advanced Technology Opportunities - Broad Agency Announcement DASG60-00-0005. White papers/proposals submitted should include new ideas and advanced and innovative concepts for current and emerging principles. The technology categories include: (1) Command, Control, Communications and Computer Technologies (2) Weapon Tehnologies (3) Sensor Technologies and (4) Innovative Technologies.
|Federal Grant Title:||New and Innovative Ideas for Advanced Technology Opportunities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army Space Missle Defense Comman|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DASG60-00-0005|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 15, 2004 White Papers/Proposals accepted mont|
|Posted Date:||Oct 13, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Oct 13, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jan 14, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Large Businesses, Small Businesses, Colleges or Universities
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Paula Parker, 256-955-4344, email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Paula Parker
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2021 Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science and Te...
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY20
- • Acquisition Research Program (ARP)
- • Funding Opportunity Announcement FY2021 Department of the Navy (DON) Historically Black Co...
- • Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army Space Missle Defense Comman
- • Opportunity CBMS-BAA-07-01
- • 2009 Deployed War fighter Protection Research Program
- • Cbms-Baa-07-01
- • Education and Employment for Technology Excellence in Aviation, Missile and Space Consolid...
- • Deployed War Fighter Protection From Disease-Carrying Insects