Nhlbi Clinical Proteomics Programs
The summary for the Nhlbi Clinical Proteomics Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Nhlbi Clinical Proteomics Programs: This RFA will establish Clinical Proteomics Programs to promote systematic, comprehensive, large-scale validation of existing and new candidate protein markers that are appropriate for routine use in the diagnosis and management of heart, lung, blood, and sleep diseases. These Programs will facilitate validation of protein panels that may be used to predict disease susceptibility or to assist in differential diagnosis, disease staging, selection of individualized therapies, or monitoring of treatment responses. In addition, this RFA seeks to establish a high quality education and skills development program to encourage and ensure that scientists develop competencies and expertise needed to address the complex, multifaceted challenges in clinical proteomics.
|Federal Grant Title:||Nhlbi Clinical Proteomics Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-04-019|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Heart and Vascular Diseases Research 93.838 Lung Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 14, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Mar 29, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Mar 29, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Nov 13, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.839 -- Blood Diseases and Resources Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...