Niaid International Research in Infectious Diseases (Irid) R03 Program
The summary for the Niaid International Research in Infectious Diseases (Irid) R03 Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Niaid International Research in Infectious Diseases (Irid) R03 Program: This Program Announcement replaces PA-03-062, SMALL RESEARCH (R03) GRANTS FOR INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH IN INFECTIOUS DISEASES AT NIAID INTERNATIONAL SITES (IRID-NIAID) (http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PA-03-062.html) that appeared in the NIH Guide on January 24, 2003.The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) encourages the submission of R03 applications from institutions in eligible foreign countries to conduct preliminary or pilot studies or to explore the feasibility of, and initiate the planning of, collaborative infectious diseases research among investigators and institutions at international sites where NIAID has significant investment in research and/or infrastructure (see below for list of NIAID programs). These grants will serve to build independent research capacity by providing direct funding to investigators who do not currently have NIAID funded grant awards for research projects. The intent of these activities is to advance the development of local scientific expertise and to increase collaborative research partnerships at NIAID international sites. Data and collaborations supported by this R03 program should lead to submission of applications for independent research funding. Collaborative projects involving investigators and institutions from international sites and the U.S. are particularly encouraged.
|Federal Grant Title:||Niaid International Research in Infectious Diseases (Irid) R03 Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAS-04-111|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Allergy, Immunology and Transplantation Research 93.856 Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Jun 21, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Sep 16, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Jul 15, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Independent school districts County governments State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Special district governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Small businesses Private institutions of higher education City or township governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...