No Wrong Door System Key Elements: Transforming State LTSS Access Functions into a No Wrong Door System for All Populations and All Payers
The summary for the No Wrong Door System Key Elements: Transforming State LTSS Access Functions into a No Wrong Door System for All Populations and All Payers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
No Wrong Door System Key Elements: Transforming State LTSS Access Functions into a No Wrong Door System for All Populations and All Payers: The U.S. Administration for Community Living (ACL), the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) have developed this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) to assist existing No Wrong Door System (NWD) states in the transformation of their existing publicly administered and publicly funded long term services and supports (LTSS) access functions into a NWD System of access to LTSS for all populations and all payers. The NWD System’s purpose is to help individuals access the long term services and supports they are seeking. The NWD System makes it easier for people of all ages, disabilities and income levels to learn about and access the LTSS they need. The NWD System also provides states with a vehicle for better coordinating and integrating the multiple existing access functions associated with their various state administered programs that pay for LTSS.
|Federal Grant Title:||No Wrong Door System Key Elements: Transforming State LTSS Access Functions into a No Wrong Door System for All Populations and All Payers|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2016-ACL-CIP-NWPG-0163|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Affordable Care Act - Aging and Disability Resource Center|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 6, 2016 Electronically submitted applications|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 6, 2016 Electronically submitted applications|
|Posted Date:||Apr 4, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 4, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 6, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,080,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$135,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants must be from one of the 8 states which received a 2012 Transforming State LTSS Access Programs and Functions into A No Wrong Door System for All Populations and All Payers grant. Applicants must be a state entity. Only one application can be submitted for a given state.
Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Joseph Lugo
Administration for Community Living 202-795-7360
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program