Non-construction Approaches To Reducng Greenhouse Gas Emissions Through Energy Efficient Products And Practices
The summary for the Non-construction Approaches To Reducng Greenhouse Gas Emissions Through Energy Efficient Products And Practices grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Non-construction Approaches To Reducng Greenhouse Gas Emissions Through Energy Efficient Products And Practices: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits proposals that advance the energy efficiency of products through product- specific technical research, test procedure development, and education that drives consumer adoption of efficient products and practices.
|Federal Grant Title:||Non-construction Approaches To Reducng Greenhouse Gas Emissions Through Energy Efficient Products And Practices|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OAR-OAP-17-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 5th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 5th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||November 16th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||November 16th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||February 4th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,050,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,050,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 16th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Non-Construction Approaches to Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions Through Energy Efficient Products and Practices
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Taylor Jantz-Sell, Phone: (202) 343–9042
- Similar Government Grants
- • Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • American Indian Air Quality Training Program
- • Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors