Northern Spotted Owl Demographic Rate Analysis
The summary for the Northern Spotted Owl Demographic Rate Analysis grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Northern Spotted Owl Demographic Rate Analysis: The purpose of this agreement is to analyze data and submit a report on survival and reproduction of northern spotted owls from demographic study areas to assess the status and trend of the populations under land use plans being carried out by federal agencies in order to conserve and recover the spotted owl.
|Federal Grant Title:||Northern Spotted Owl Demographic Rate Analysis|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-NOI08-0012|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 16, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 16, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Sep 09, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Sep 09, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 16, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$102,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$102,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The Agriculture Research Foundation is uniquely qualified to perform the activity based upon their previous and ongoing involvement in the analysis of the demographic rates of northern spotted owls. The applicant conducted this analysis in 1998 and 2004 under the direction of the Oregon Cooperative Fisheries and Wildlife Unit, Department of Fisheries and Wildlife, Oregon State University and have gained the experience to prepare and conduct effective workshops, prepare the final report, and present workshop results.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling Contract Specialist Phone 503-808-6221
Northern Spotted Owl Demographic Rate Analysis [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...