Northern Spotted Owl Surveys in Support of Demographic Monitoring
The summary for the Northern Spotted Owl Surveys in Support of Demographic Monitoring grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Northern Spotted Owl Surveys in Support of Demographic Monitoring: This project is for conducting northern spotted owl surveys within the Union/Myrtle Study Area and adjacent demographic study areas (e.g. Klamath Study Area and Tyee Study Area) on the Roseburg District. Additional surveys will be within the Klamath Study Area. These surveys would provide information on northern spotted owl occupation and reproduction as well as monitoring barred owl occupancy adjacent to and within the demographic study areas on the Roseburg District. The Protocol for Surveying Proposed Management Activities that May Impact Northern Spotted Owls (revised January 2012) should be used while surveying proposed management activities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Northern Spotted Owl Surveys in Support of Demographic Monitoring|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L12AS00299|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2012|
|Posted Date:||September 5th, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Sep 05, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 04, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$158,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jessica Clark, Grants Management Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern Spotted Owl Surveys in Support of Demographic Monitoring [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...