Notice of Award Bicentennial War 1812
The summary for the Notice of Award Bicentennial War 1812 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Award Bicentennial War 1812: A. OAH agrees to: 1. Work with NPS to determine and identify appropriate topics for research and tribal representatives to undertake these Tribal Research Papers, coordinate the solicitation of this research and associated deliverables, facilitate the completion and receipt of these products, including media, and review submission for quality. 2. Work with NPS to identify knowledgeable tribal members and appropriate scholars to compose a content review panel, assemble this panel, and administer and coordinate this panels activities. 3. Coordinate and handle logistics for all content review panel meetings and tribal consultation meetings. 4. Publicize the activity of these meetings, when appropriate, to OAH members and related scholarly communities, and publicize all final products to OAH members and related scholarly communities for their benefit. B. NPS agrees to: 1. Work with OAH to determine and identify appropriate topics for research and tribal representatives to undertake these Tribal Research papers, and review all submissions. 2. Work with OAH to identify knowledgeable tribal members and appropriate scholars to compose a content review panel, participate in the work of this panel, and provide assistance in the administration of the panel as needed. 3. Participate in all content review panel meetings and tribal consultation meetings, provide assistance in coordination as needed. 4. Create, using the content developed through the course of this project, the interpretive and educational content for the War of 1812 bicentennial web site as part of the NPS national commemorative initiative.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Award Bicentennial War 1812|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||WASO-NPS-P13AC01092|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 16, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 16, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Aug 05, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Aug 05, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Sep 15, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$85,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$85,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is not a request for proposal this is a notice of intent to award a task agreement under an already existing cooperative agreement to the Organization of American Historians.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jaime Mijares
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Heritage Documentation programs
- • Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the N...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area