Notice of Intent: Administrative Support for the Chihuahuan Desert I&M Network in 2016 & 2017
The summary for the Notice of Intent: Administrative Support for the Chihuahuan Desert I&M Network in 2016 & 2017 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent: Administrative Support for the Chihuahuan Desert I&M Network in 2016 & 2017: (1) The project addresses public purpose in that the NPS presence on campus provides students and staff exposure to the parks and the science that occurs there. NPS cooperates with NMSU in planning and developing educational, mentoring, and intern opportunities that benefit NMSUâ¿¿s education goals while furthering knowledge about resources in parks. Students use their new knowledge to work on public land research questions and management. Specifically, students gain experience with information technology, data management, and/or GIS. In addition, students can assist Network staff or cooperators with data collection in the field and the lab as well as write non-technical reports or resource briefs that will be used by park interpretive staff and distributed to the general public.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent: Administrative Support for the Chihuahuan Desert I&M Network in 2016 & 2017|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00383|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 31, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 31, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jul 22, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jul 22, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Aug 2, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$70,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$70,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This action will result in a task agreement award under the National Park Service Desert Southwest Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU). This is a notice of intent and a noncompetitive award in accordance with the Department of Interior 505 Departmental Manual 2.12C. Please see attached announcement for more information.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Managment Specialist Kelly Adams
National Park Service 303-969-2348
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...