Notice of Intent: Assessment of Resource Status and RNA Marine Reserve Performance for the Dry Tortugas National Park Reef Fish Community
The summary for the Notice of Intent: Assessment of Resource Status and RNA Marine Reserve Performance for the Dry Tortugas National Park Reef Fish Community grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent: Assessment of Resource Status and RNA Marine Reserve Performance for the Dry Tortugas National Park Reef Fish Community: Notice of intent to award, applications will not be accepted for this agreement. This task agreement is being awarded to University of Miami under South Florida CESU Master Cooperative Agreement: P16AC00032. The purpose of this agreement is to: Evaluate the long term ecological status and trends of reef fish community types in Dry Tortugas National Park. This information is essential for effective stewardship of park reef fish communities, and achieving park ecosystem stewardship goals.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent: Assessment of Resource Status and RNA Marine Reserve Performance for the Dry Tortugas National Park Reef Fish Community|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00438|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 13th, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 13th, 2016|
|Posted Date:||August 3rd, 2016|
|Creation Date:||August 3rd, 2016|
|Archive Date:||September 13th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$75,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 3rd, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The National Park Service is announcing a notice of intent to award; this is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of the NPS intention to fund this project.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreements Specialist Emmett Johnson 305-242-7028
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...