Notice of Intent: CondorKids Project
The summary for the Notice of Intent: CondorKids Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent: CondorKids Project: The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Pacific Southwest Region, intends to award a single source financial assistance agreement as authorized by 505 DM 2.14 (B) to the Santa Barbara Zoo. This notice is not a request for proposals. The project is entitled "CondorKids."The Santa Barbara Zoo has been a valuable partner for the Condor Recovery Program. Recently they developed 3rd and 9th grade curriculums dealing with Condor Conservation and have assisted in launching the CondorKids program for the 3rd grade at the Fillmore Unified School District (FUSD) in Fillmore, CA. The focus now will be on developing a middle school curriculum for the Fillmore Schools as well as maintaining the condorkids.net website and funding field experiences to the Santa Barbara Zoo for 3rd grade FUSD students. A part of this program also spends time talking about careers in science with a focus on curriculum that is STEM based (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math). Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment 15.676.Additional information is available under "Related Documents" tab associated with this notice.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent: CondorKids Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F17AS00396|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 21st, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 21st, 2017|
|Posted Date:||August 14th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 14th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||August 22nd, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$36,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$36,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$36,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 14th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grants Website
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Supervisory Grants Manager Larry Buklis 503-231-2392
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment
- • Migratory Birds Joint Ventures: Youth Engagement, Education and Employment
- • Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs
- • Alaska Science and Culture Camp Educational Program- Henshaw Creek Culture and Science Cam...
- • Youth Engagement, Education and Employment Programs
- • Environmental Stewards Program
- • Providence Parks Urban Presence Partnership Project
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)