Notice of Intent: Level III Energy Audit and Net-Zero Analysis for Organ Pipe Cactus NM in 2017
The summary for the Notice of Intent: Level III Energy Audit and Net-Zero Analysis for Organ Pipe Cactus NM in 2017 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent: Level III Energy Audit and Net-Zero Analysis for Organ Pipe Cactus NM in 2017: The University of Arizona (U of A) will continue to work together with the NPS to produce a comprehensive assessment of a portion of the parkâ¿¿s power consumption and identify ways in which the park can both reduce power consumption and support the development of sustainable energy sources. Work completed to date includes the visitor center, a Mission 66 proposed historic structure, and 9 housing units including re-envisioning a residential community center. As a part of the U of A studentâ¿¿s course work and hands on experience, the College of Architecture, Planning and Landscape Architecture and Environmental Sciences program will continue to assess the energy performance and consumption for some Park structures and develop energy efficiency improvement opportunities that will achieve Net-Zero status and reduce the Parkâ¿¿s carbon footprint. The project allows the research team to conduct the Energy Pre-Audit and Post-Audit required activities and to process the information and prepare the post audit phase semester final report for park the rest of the housing units, maintenance facility, modular offices (Resources and VRP), and the campground restroom and shower units (incl. group campground).
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent: Level III Energy Audit and Net-Zero Analysis for Organ Pipe Cactus NM in 2017|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00046|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 31st, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 31st, 2016|
|Posted Date:||December 22nd, 2016|
|Creation Date:||December 22nd, 2016|
|Archive Date:||January 4th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$27,666|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$27,666|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 22nd, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...