Notice of Intent: Teacher Ranger Teacher
The summary for the Notice of Intent: Teacher Ranger Teacher grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent: Teacher Ranger Teacher: The Teacher Ranger Teacher Program provides a professional development opportunity for classroom teachers in grades K-12 to engage in National Park Service educational resources. Recruiting efforts target teachers in rural, urban and tribal schools where the student population has little or no experience with national parks. Teachers in the program will acquire new knowledge and skills using NPS primary resources and scientific data through project-based learning methods. These new skills will be incorporated into classroom materials and activities that will be utilized by the participantsâ¿¿ students. While participating in the program, teachers will earn graduate credits that can be used to renew or upgrade their teaching credentials.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent: Teacher Ranger Teacher|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00307|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 14, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 14, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jul 5, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jul 5, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 18, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$290,615|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$290,615|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This action will result in a task agreement award under the National Park Service Rocky Mountain Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU). This is a notice of intent and a noncompetitive award in accordance with the Department of Interior 505 Departmental Manual 2.12C. Please see attached announcement for more information.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams 303-969-2303
National Park Service 303-969-2348
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...