Notice of Intent to Award
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Award grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Award: This notice is not a request for applications. This provides public notice of the Bureau of Reclamation’s intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition.The Recipient has expertise in creating and modeling the type of algorithms used in evaporation estimates. Reclamation has previously partnered with DRI to create open source software for the modeling and tracking of evaporation. The Principal Investigator and Desert Research Institute has the expertise and past performance in evaporation and evapotranspiration studies with climate and satellite web application projects.This activity is a continuation of activities funded under an existing cooperative agreement and is necessary to satisfactorily complete the project.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Award|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology and other Research and Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-DO-20-N008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 14th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 14th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||July 30th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||July 30th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||September 13th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$499,797|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 30th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Nevada System of Higher Education (Desert Research Institute)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Matthew D Reichert
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cyanophage treatment development for mitigating freshwater Harmful Algal Blooms caused by ...
- • Evaluating Contaminates of Emerging Concern’s Fate in Potable Reuse Membrane Treatme...
- • Concentrate Minimization—Inline Static Mixer/Crystallizers
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program Pitch to Pilot for Fiscal Year 2020
- • Study the Efficacy of UV Light to Treat Aquatic Vegetation in an Unlined Canal
- • Notice of Intent to Award to the University of Iowa for Integrated Bubble, Sound and Light...
- • Predicting the Interactions between Flow, Sediment and Riparian Vegetation
- • Design and Testing of Computationally-Efficient Methods to Evaluate Parameter and Model Un...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Water Conservation Services, Lower Colorado Basin Region
- • WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase II
- • Water Reclamation and Reuse Research Projects
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Kansas
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Wyoming