Notice of Intent to Award - Advanced Analytical Analysis of SDIX Waste Brine
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Award - Advanced Analytical Analysis of SDIX Waste Brine grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Award - Advanced Analytical Analysis of SDIX Waste Brine: Notice of Intent to Award - This project will determine the feasibility of chemically treating the concentrated Nanofiltration waste stream. Reclamation is interested in collaborating with the University California Davis (UCD) to further the understanding of single based ion exchange (SBIX) regeneration and waste management through analytical analysis and chemical treatment of concentrated waste brine. UCD has the advanced instrumentation, analytical and process expertise for this project that cannot be fulfilled by commercial resources or other Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) network partners.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Award - Advanced Analytical Analysis of SDIX Waste Brine|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-DO-17-N029|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 27th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 27th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 13th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 13th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||June 28th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 13th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Janeen Koza
Grants Management Specialist
Janeen Koza Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Next Generation of Evaporation Pans Agreement R17AC00074 Modification 004 and 005
- • Salt Basin Assessment of Water Resources and Groundwater Withdrawal
- • Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona Water Resources Research Center
- • Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado School of Mines
- • Notice of Intent to Award to RTI International
- • Notice of Intent to Award to the University of Iowa for Integrated Bubble, Sound and Light...
- • Predicting the Interactions between Flow, Sediment and Riparian Vegetation
- • Design and Testing of Computationally-Efficient Methods to Evaluate Parameter and Model Un...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects