Notice of Intent to Award: Alternative Transportation Initial Pilot Shuttle Program Planning for Delaware Water Gap
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Award: Alternative Transportation Initial Pilot Shuttle Program Planning for Delaware Water Gap grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Award: Alternative Transportation Initial Pilot Shuttle Program Planning for Delaware Water Gap: United States Department of the Interior National Park Service (NPS) NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project activities without full and open competition: Task Agreement against existing Cooperative Agreement H4320100444 with Monroe County Transportation Authority. For complete details on this NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD, see attachment under the "Full Announcement" link at the top of this page. For questions on navigating the Grants.gov website, or for general information about applying for grants, please see the "Contact Us" link at the top of this page.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Award: Alternative Transportation Initial Pilot Shuttle Program Planning for Delaware Water Gap|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-12-NERO-0031|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 07, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 07, 2012|
|Posted Date:||May 01, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 01, 2012|
|Archive Date:||May 08, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$165,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$165,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$165,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service’s intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Single Source Award (Non-competitive); recipient is a non-profit having 501(c)(3) status with the IRS
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jennifer Fleming Contract/Agreements Specialist Phone 215-597-6476
National Park Service [Jennifer_Fleming@nps.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...