Notice of Intent to Award: Appalachian Trail Corridor Stewardship
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Award: Appalachian Trail Corridor Stewardship grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Award: Appalachian Trail Corridor Stewardship: United States Department of the Interior National Park Service (NPS) NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project activities without full and open competition: Task Agreement P14AC01438 awarded to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy (ATC) under Cooperative Agreement P14AC00659. For complete details on this NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD, see attachment under the "Full Announcement" link at the top of this page. For questions on navigating the Grants.gov website, or for general information about applying for grants, please see the "Contact Us" link at the top of this page.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Award: Appalachian Trail Corridor Stewardship|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-14-NERO-0109|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Trails System Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 12, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 12, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Aug 7, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Aug 7, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Aug 13, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$256,614|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$256,614|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$256,614|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. This is a single source award to Appalachian Trail Conservancy (ATC), a non-profit entity.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. This is a single source award to Appalachian Trail Conservancy (ATC), a non-profit entity.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jennifer Fleming
NPS NER Agreements Officer
National Park Service
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Ambassadors Anza Trail
- • (5) Year Base Agreement to Promote and Develop the Trail of Tears National Historic Trail ...
- • Operation of the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Trail and Visitor Center at Nebraska City, N...
- • Community and Youth Engagement, Education and Planning with the Ala Kahakai National Histo...
- • Assessment of the current condition and future vulnerability of sugar pine in the Sierra N...
- • Rehabilitate Bristow Firestone Station
- • Restore Wagon Wheel Motel
- • Preserve, protect, educate, and promote the public awareness of the Santa Fe Trail.
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...