Notice of Intent to Award: Cape Cod National Seashore: Coastal instability and cross-shore sediment movement - Management in the face of sea level rise (Phase One)
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Award: Cape Cod National Seashore: Coastal instability and cross-shore sediment movement - Management in the face of sea level rise (Phase One) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Award: Cape Cod National Seashore: Coastal instability and cross-shore sediment movement - Management in the face of sea level rise (Phase One): United States Department of the Interior National Park Service (NPS) NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project activities without full and open competition: Task Agreement against existing Cooperative Agreement H4503090700 between the United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service, Cape Code National Seashore and the Provincetown Center for Coastal Studies. For complete details on this NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD, see attachment under the "Full Announcement" link at the top of this page. For questions on navigating the Grants.gov website, or for general information about applying for grants, please see the "Contact Us" link at the top of this page.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Award: Cape Cod National Seashore: Coastal instability and cross-shore sediment movement - Management in the face of sea level rise (Phase One)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-12-NERO-0126|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 05, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 30, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 25, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 31, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 06, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$165,840|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$165,840|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$165,840|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU)
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. Recipient is a nonprofit having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jennifer Fleming Contract/Agreements Specialist Phone 215-597-6476
National Park Service [Jennifer_Fleming@nps.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area